Solutions Architect and Technical LeadMadrid, Spain
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares, Owns and Delivers workshops and Statement of Work for Change Requests and projects. (mainly UK, EMEA based, sometimes US)
- Only Role allowed delivering Adobe technologies designs and estimates for Celerity’s projects.
- Owns and Protect the Scope and Schedule.
- Manage the technical delivery team.
- Trains client’s
- Assist on RFP & RFIs
- Responsible for the System Integration projects’ budget, timeline and Overall quality, Best practices & processes compliancy
The role consists of but is not limited to:
- Working with customers to assess requirements
- Working with customer data to design the Adobe Campaign solution
- Developing bespoke customer solutions where necessary
- Creating implementation plans for new and existing clients
- Day to day self-management of commitments and priorities
- Liaising and co-ordinating with Adobe Campaign’s effectives
You are a self-motivated individual, presentable to blue chip clients, with well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.
- Informatics, Telecoms or Industrial degree
- Excellent Client Facing Skills
- Demonstrable experience in:
- Adobe campaign/Neolane (V4, 5 and 6)
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Managing delivery teams
- Estimating projects
- Enterprise System Integration
- Successful project deployments
- Client Facing Skills
- Providing implementation consultancy, customer assistance and post-implementation support
- Fluent level of English oral and written
- Availability to travel
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Connect with Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media?