Terms & Conditions
Your use of this web site (“this Web Site”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing this Web Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
- celerity-is.com is a site operated by Celerity Information Services Ltd (“We” or “Celerity”).
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04500879 and have our registered office at 82 St John Street, London, UK, EC1M 4JN. Our main trading address is 32 – 33 Clipper Boulevard East, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, UK, DA2 6QF. Our VAT number is 800 417 869.
Your use of this Web Site
- Celerity Information Services and its associated companies (collectively “Howard Hunt Group”) maintain this Web Site for your information, education, and communication.
- Please feel free to browse this site. You may download material displayed on this Web Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Whilst Celerity uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web Site, all material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Celerity assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Web site. This Web Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes may be made to this Web Site and the information herein at any time without prior notice. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We also do not accept any ongoing obligation to operate this Web Site.
- Your use and browsing of this web site is at your risk. Neither Celerity nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Celerity, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms of any kind, either expressed or implied, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Celerity: excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict any liability of Celerity for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Celerity makes no representation that materials in this Web Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so with their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Nothing on this Web Site shall be regarded or taken as financial advice. The information contained on this Web Site may not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Celerity assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for (a) viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site or (b) any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you (including loss of profit), whether arising in tort (including claims of negligence), contract or otherwise and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this web site.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web Site is a copyright work and protected by UK and international intellectual property laws, both as individual works and as a collection unless otherwise noted and that such works may not be used without the written permission of Celerity except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Web Site.
- Celerity makes no warranty or representation that your use of materials displayed on this Web Site will not infringe rights of third parties. The trademarks, company names, logos, domain names and service marks of this company displayed on this Web Site are registered in the United Kingdom and other countries.
- Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site without the permission of Celerity or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site, or any other content on this Web Site, is strictly prohibited.
- All images displayed on this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Celerity. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web Site.
- You may link to any page on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You may not, however, create links to, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Web Site for commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Celerity’s prior written permission.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, and we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please write to The Marketing Manager, Howard Hunt Group, 2 Masthead Close, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QF.
- Celerity has not reviewed all of the Web Sites linked to this Web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from this Web Site.
- The existence of any links to this Web Site whether created with or without the approval of Celerity shall not constitute an endorsement by Celerity of such other sites, their contents or their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
No obligation to monitor
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Celerity will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Celerity to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Celerity may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this Web Site. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Web Site to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in full force and effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions (and any action, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Save in the case of fraud and fraudulent concealment, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire and only agreement between us.
- These Terms and Conditions may only be varied in writing by a director of Celerity.
- Save for any rights or benefits conferred expressly on Celerity or its affiliates, nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers or purports to confer on any third party any benefit or right to enforce any of these Terms or Conditions and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as amended or modified) are expressly excluded.