Effective: 25 May 2018
Celerity Information Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is Celerity Information Services Ltd registered at 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN. Celerity Information Services Ltd is part of the Howard Hunt Group.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on celerity-is.com(our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering for job applications, whitepapers and product brochures or newsletters or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Business information from publicly made sources with a view to communicate our products and services which may be of interest to you
- Business contact information from publicly made sources (Jobsites, business social media sites) with regards to recruitment for vacant roles at Celerity
- Information from 3rd party data providers where you have consented for it to be passed to us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
Data collected through these sources may include name, job title, company name, address, email, telephone number, social media handle(s), interests, curriculum vitae (where applying for job vacancies) and online behavioural information related to the Celerity website (links clicked, pages viewed etc.). The behavioural information may be used to offer services and products based on activity you have made.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Profiling of interests provided to us or from behavioural online activity to determine which products and services are the most relevant to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, based upon legitimate interest
- To provide you with information on job roles and our talent.ED Academy training programme
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Celerity Information Services Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Celerity Information Services Ltd, our customers, or others.
- Through the use of carefully selected third party vendors to assist with the processing of your information. These may be vendors outside of the EEA.
We will always ensure that we protect your data with the upmost security. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information and data. All international transfers of information will be in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR. Celerity Information Services is an ISO 27001 accredited company.
Retention of Information
We will keep job application and CV’s on file for 2 years after which these will be destroyed. Business prospect related contact information will be held for 24 months from the most recent communication. Online behavioural information will be held ongoing at an anonymous level. Existing customer information will be held for the lifetime of our engagement and for 7 years post the engagement.
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronics Communications Regulation (PECR). You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. This can be applied by clicking unsubscribe links on Celerity email communications or by directly contacting us via email, telephone or post. You also have the right to access personal information that we hold on you. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer via:
Telephone: 01322 222 708
Writing: Data Protection Officer, Celerity Information Services, 32-33 Clipper Blvd East, Edison’s Park, Crossways, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QB.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.