Campaign DeveloperDartford, UK
Are you a campaign marketing guru with extraordinary CRM skills? Here’s an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award-winning, data-driven agency. We’re looking to bring on a talented Campaign Developer to work within a dynamic team across a range of great clients.
You will work as part of a campaign building team in an energizing environment. You will be confident in dealing with internal stakeholders, while managing your own time and accurately, in order to have the daily work to be completed on time.
What you’ll do
- You will work with the campaign services team to make and achieve the requirements brought together for client’s campaigns to extract the maximum value of client’s marketing solutions.
- You’ll make complex campaigns / Content within the marketing system (Adobe Campaign / Adestra / Pure360 / Salesforce Marketing Cloud) easy to understand and hassle free for business.
- Be responsible for the Campaign Delivery / Content delivery (from campaign / Content set up to Peer Review of the campaign / content, testing), Best practices & processes compliancy.
- Dedicated to the improvement of campaign briefs for existing and new clients.
- Possesses skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, peer review, test, and routinely improve campaigns / content over their lifecycle (efficiency and innovative)
- Marketing analysis and automation solution for campaigns and content.
- Working with customer data and segmentations to design the best way to optimize the customer journeys, campaigns and content to provide a better customer service with innovative ideas using Adobe Campaign solution.
- Begin to understand and be able to action a simple, full end to end campaign from customer segmentation, targeting and content delivery.
- Keep up to date on the latest developments in the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite and suggesting areas worth exploring or developing to the Campaign Services Manager.
- Crafting campaign / content implementation plans for new and existing clients
- Communicate and inform the system integration department on any need for additional integration or bespoke solution that could help at building the right customer journey for our client’s marketing.
What you’ll bring
- Strength in verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Seeks client feedback and incorporates it into future activities/campaigns.
- Demonstrates dedication to meeting client requirements for the campaigns.
- Any specific experience within the CRM or Digital Marketing sector would be helpful, as would marketing experience in a more general sense
- services and preference centre)
- Marketing, General Business degree or equivalent
- Adobe Campaign/Neolane (V4, 5 and 6)
- Adobe Cloud, Adobe Campaign Content Management, AEM, CQ5, Scene 7, Adobe Target and Analytics
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations to drive performance
- Demonstrable experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, successful campaign deployments and campaign optimisation
What we’ll bring
A unique opportunity to work with brilliant minds within a rapidly growing, award-winning agency – this is an excellent chance to grow your career in an independent agency, established and who are visionaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you are interested in applying for this role (or something else), or would like to chat about the role, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Connect With Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media?