AEM Developer/ArchitectBoston, US
Celerity is looking for a full-time Adobe Experience Manager Developer/Consultant, based out of our Boston office, to join our AEM Consulting Team, and be a part of our AEM Projects with our clients.
- Serving as a lead developer on Celerity AEM project/client engagements
- Assisting in gathering requirements to uncover the specific business needs of our clients implementing AEM
- Translating business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications
- Building out the new sites & applications using AEM components such as templates, dialogs, widgets, designs, forms, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Building out integrations to/from AEM to other systems (e.g., DTM, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target)
- Working with front end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular)
- Designing components with clear separation between front and back end layers
- Setting up and configuring AEM authoring, publishing, and dispatcher environment with Celerity/Adobe recommended best practices
- Understanding a client’s internal governance & compliance processes around site architecture, performance, reliability, and content delivery are incorporated
- Assisting in diagnosing and solving technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- Working together in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment with our Boston & Madrid development teams
- Helping to update and improve internal development methodologies related to AEM engagements
- Serving as a mentor and leader to other Celerity developers on the team.
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on knowledge of AEM for 2+ years, including template design, components, widgets and dialogs
- Direct experience with core JAVA, Maven, GIT, Jenkins HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with REST, Sling, Felix/OSGi and SOAP in a production environment
- Experience in designing the Content Lifecycle using Adobe AEM or CQ
- Experience with UI frameworks such as bootstrap, 960 etc., and JS frameworks like Angular
- Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML
- Experience in the design and development of reusable frameworks effectively leveraging design patterns
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (session, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Technology experience with proven track record in defining solutions and executing multiple JEE/J2EE projects.
- Experience in a consulting environment, interacting with clients and project sponsors
- Understanding of web architectures including mobile web considerations and responsive web design
- Strong experience Service Oriented Architecture, and Exposure to Micro Services
- Experience with Personalization, Authentication, Authorization and entitlement frameworks
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like XP-Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development & Test Driven Development and Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Model
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media? See our channels here.