Four Reasons to Visit Celerity at Adobe Summit 2017
- Posted: 25th April 2017
- Written by:
Georgina Groombridge @groombridgeg
We are proud to be supporting the Adobe Summit EMEA again in 2017 as showcase sponsors. Here are four reasons to drop us a visit at the show:
- Benefit from instant fixes and optimisation with our Adobe Campaign Surgery:
Our world-leading Campaign experts will be on hand at our stand to help Adobe Campaign users ensure they are getting maximum value from their solution. Have a support query that has been outstanding for a while? See if we can provide quick fixes directly in the platform. Think your campaigns could be better optimised? Ask our experts to look for some quick wins and strategies.
- Check out our Top 5 Adobe Campaign Connectors and Add-ons:
Our team can also talk Adobe customers and prospects through five of our most popular connectors and add-ons;
- Google Analytics Connector – Our out-of-the-box, 2-way integration of Adobe Campaign and Google Analytics enables individual customer tracking and event based triggers.
- Events Manager – Enables customers, volunteers, or employees to sign up for events according to real-time availability. The diary management functionality provides a snapshot view of attendance and triggers automated follow-ups and pre-event reminders through Adobe Campaign.
- Scheduling Tool – This add-on makes it quicker and easier for users to request, approve, amend and budget for campaigns. The Scheduling Tool is a simplified web and mobile interface that enables users to review, feedback on, and sign off on campaigns.
- Newsfeed Channel – This add-on provides a dynamic, rolling content scroll, available within any account page across both web and mobile. Personalised content can be generated from compatible data sources within the Adobe Campaign platform.
- ACCIS – Our Adobe Campaign accelerator; a simplified user interface integrated into V6 to both increase usability and decrease the adoption period. The solution enables users to use a drag-and-drop interface to upload and manage data sources, create email templates, build dynamic rule and schedule sends. The solution is highly customisable dependent on requirements and user permissions.
- Explore our Campaign-centric, Multi-solution Use Cases
Our Multi-solution Consultants will be available to talk you through use cases that put Adobe Campaign at the centre of your technology stack. With experience in Adobe Analytics Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud and countless other marketing technologies, we can talk to you about documenting business requirements, platform assessment and selection, implementation, optimisation and governance. Drop by to hear our multi-solution tips and best practice.
- Marvel at Success Stories for every Sector:
We have successfully supported the implementation of the Adobe Campaign platform for nearly 50 different brands. Many of these have included complex technical integrations, bespoke customisations and multi-territory training and enablement. This experience has provided us a wealth of insight into the most common challenges and opportunities across sectors. If you visit the stand, you can check out our customer list and let us know which you’d like to hear more about. Even if we haven’t had experience in your sector or with your specific challenge; you can ask our experts for advice and guidance.