VP of Consulting ServicesBoston, US Download vacancy details
As a member of the Celerity Management Team, the VP of Consulting Services plays an integral role in building out the Consulting Services Group. The VP of Consulting has responsibility to ensure their team is meeting financial/utilization metrics, delivery goals and organizational targets while building the strong team necessary to scale and grow the Celerity US business.
- Overseeing and meeting regularly on the projects of your Project Managers (PMs), to ensure PMs have the resources and tools they need to complete their projects.
- Helping PMs resolve issues so that their projects can be successful and clients are satisfied and evangelists of Celerity.
- Ownership of a dashboard/report to report utilization, burn-rate and profitability of current projects.
- Providing vision and direction to the other US Executives to develop and build additional consulting services to grow our portfolio of client offerings
- Mentoring direct reports by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and delivering semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement.
- Ensuring team members are continually advancing in their certifications within the Adobe toolkit, and to meet partnership goals overall
- Ensuring that the channels of communication are open and successful between Madrid and the UK so that all parties are aware of experiences we can cross-sell to our clients
- Participating in sales efforts, scoping delivery level of effort & developing proposals for sales execs where needed
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing new candidates to join Celerity
Skill Sets & Background Experience Required of this Management Position Include
- 10+ years of experience setting up and leading professional services teams including the development of consulting delivery strategies & processes.
- Deep understanding of what it takes to:
- Initiate and manage implementation projects using a structured methodology
- Plan and successfully manage complex client engagements involving multiple teams in US and Madrid locations
- Complete projects on time, within scope with positive financial metrics
- Demonstrated project management experience – project planning, execution, issue/risk management, quality assurance and deliverable production
- Strong ability to manage resource allocations across multiple employees to meet company utilization and financial goals
- Passionate and successful in mentoring others, completing performance reviews and helping grow leaders in the group
- Ability to add to, and refine the methodology that is used to deliver engagements
- Lead the build out of processes supporting the consulting services, and ensure the tech tools are in place for the consultants to use to manage their time and their projects
Key Skills for this Position
- Ability to energetically lead and grow a team of Project Managers and Marketing Consultants
- Understand how to balance the resource demands, project profitability and client success of consulting engagements, and coach others on how to also do this
- Deep subject matter expertise in marketing automation software systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic and has the political savvy to get things done, yet maintain a likeable presence.
- Ability to deal with adversity and differing opinions.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Connect with Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media?