Strategic Account Development ConsultantBoston, US
Celerity is looking for a full-time Strategic Account Development Consultant to join our Boston office to manage and expand on our strategic accounts to drive business.
- Working closely with the Celerity Project and Senior Management teams you will be responsible for nurturing and upselling key existing client accounts.
- Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you will develop quarterly & yearly Account Plans to maximize growth in our existing base of client accounts.
- Progressing clients through the sales process from problem identification to closed-won deals.
- Facilitating client workshops to review and identify current health and upsell opportunities within each client to increase service levels through extension of retainers or contracted additional project work.
- Understanding both multichannel campaign services work alongside how to lead proposals for marketing technology integrations.
- Helping assemble business cases to support client proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions for them to advance their marketing communications.
- Nurturing the customers on all follow-up requests and responding with appropriate follow up of actions accurately and efficiently.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside the project & development teams.
- Supporting marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events), feeding into the continuous improvement of the Celerity vision.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to articulate and educate on business, technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including commercial marketers, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior management
- Previous experience working within a Strategic Account Role
- Subject matter expertise in marketing automation software and subsequent campaign execution
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Deep understanding of enterprise marketing automation technologies in a business context
- A passion for selling and winning with a track record of growing enterprise client accounts
- Good understanding of sales processes/sales methodologies, account planning and negotiation tactics
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to excel in a dynamic environment
- You’re a Marketing strategist at heart and can create and deliver custom presentations to demonstrate to clients as to how they can transform their marketing through marketing automation.
What we offer:
- Great location in Back Bay
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media? See our channels here.