Adobe Campaign Developer / Solution DeveloperMadrid, Spain Download vacancy details
We are currently looking for an Adobe Campaign Developer / Solution Developer passionate about development and technologies. Your approach and personality will be key to our shared success. You would have well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.
Your role will be to support the Technical Leader and/or the Architect to achieve the Customer needs. This includes:
- Develops & Peer Reviews high quality modules and pieces of code based on the System Integration team tailored designs in Native techs like JSP, JSSP, Web JS, XML, SQL, Html, SOAP, REST, JSON, Workflows, Data management, jQuery, Ajax, Apache, tomcat.
- Working with the team to transform requirements and designs in real solutions
- Working with customer data to design the Adobe Campaign solution.
- Developing bespoke customer solutions where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Informatics, Telecoms or Industrial FP or degree
- Demonstrable experience in technical module implementation on integrated Enterprise System.
- Medium level of English written.
- Availability to provide on-calls (low frequency)
- Good extent of knowledge in most of the following: Hadoop, HBase, Mongo DB, Hive, Pig, AEM, CQ5, Sling, Jack Rabbit, OSGi, Maven, Jenkins.
- Proven experience in deploying Business App, web app or sites, Digital Media, Mobile or Big Data solutions on AWS using several of the following AWS products: EC2, S3, Redshift, Cognito, SNS, Lambda, Analytics, IAM, DynamoDB, Kinesis.
- Some Knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Python, Node Js, Angular JS, R, Ruby.
Desirables (Most to least important)
- Some Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud: AEM, CQ5, Adobe Test & Target , Adobe Analytics, Audience.
- Adobe campaign/Neolane (V4, 5 and 6)
- Adobe Cloud, AEM, CQ5, Scene 7, Adobe Target and Analytics
- Knowledge of online or offline direct marketing functions is an asset
- Any specific experience within the CRM or Digital Marketing sector would be beneficial, as would marketing experience in a more general sense
- Experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media?