Adobe Technical ArchitectBoston, US Download vacancy details
Celerity is a Professional Services Firm that specializes in the full cycle of consulting services related to the Adobe Campaign and its integration into the wider Marketing Cloud and client’s own technology Environments. This includes strategic marketing consulting, full implementation services, and post-implementation advancement and support.
We’re a successful startup with room to grow and we’re looking for a full-time, hands-on Adobe Architect, with expertise in the Adobe Platform and proven track record of helping teams implement the Adobe suite for large enterprise clients.
Responsibilities of this position include
- Helping solve complex technical challenges such as integrating multiple data systems via multiple protocols with Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- Working with our Project Managers to implement a solution that can provide real-time decisions for millions of customers, and connecting customers to all the products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Applying your knowledge of databases, programming languages, and web technologies to translate business requirements into detailed designs that ultimately make our clients successful.
- Assisting in implementation planning and capacity management, optimizing the platform for performance, reliability, and cost.
- Providing development expertise on OOPS, and scripting languages such as .Net/C#/Java/PHP
- Developing hybrid mobile applications
- Using your expertise in modern day frameworks such as MVC, 4/5, Angular JS and platforms such as node.js
Key Skills for this Position
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Strong familiarity with HTML & XML
- Experience creating web services and experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments
- Familiarity with capabilities and challenges of cloud-computing services and cloud enabled applications
- Experience with public and private cloud services (i.e. AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware etc.)
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
Nice-to-have Skills for this Position
- Experience in implementing enterprise software
- Experience programming with SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Strong knowledge of Linux-based Operating System (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Strong coding skills in Java or Python or Go with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code
What we offer
- Great location in Back Bay
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to hear more about opportunities within our company, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Us
We love connecting with people and brands and are working on building a global community – so whilst we review your application, why not join in the conversation on social media?