- Campaign Driver – Distributed Marketing
- Content Management and Digital Experience Platforms
- Customer Analytics Software
- Email Marketing Services
- Marketing Campaign Management Software
- Marketing Technology Services
- Tealium Universal Data Hub & Enterprise Tag Management
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Adobe Analytics Partner
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Campaign Deployment Options
- Adobe Campaign Direct Mail
- Adobe Campaign Email Marketing
- Adobe Campaign Integration
- Adobe Campaign Marketing Automation
- Adobe Campaign Segmentation
- Adobe Campaign Pricing
- Adobe Campaign SMS
- Adobe Campaign Standard
- Adobe Campaign Training
- Neolane Campaign Management
- Adobe Experience Manager Partner
- Adobe Target
- Apteco FastStats
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Systems Integration
My Role at Celerity
I joined Celerity in 2010 and I’m now a senior Data Warehouse Developer (Technical Lead). Using SQL Server and Ralph Kimball’s approach, I design and develop new BI and Data Warehouse projects for our various clients. As a Technical Lead, I provide consultancy on solution design and business rules supporting client requirements. I ensure proposals are fit for purpose and that any development carried out is in line with requirements, meets best practice standards, and within agreed deadline.
I am also responsible for estimates, communicating assumptions and risks associated with projects, and ensuring system documentations are kept up-to-date. I collaborate with other technical experts to ensure the overall project is a success.
Working at Celerity is a great challenge because it’s fast-paced and constantly growing. The clients are diverse – providing an opportunity to work on different kinds of data. Above all, I love the environment, people and opportunity to grow and improve.
A Bit About Me
I am generally easy going, a deep thinker and more of an introvert. I like to think I’m calm under pressure…but my husband and three daughters totally disagree! I also like to think I’m not impulsive…but then again, I abandoned a University degree in German Language after nearly four years (and within months of completion), simply because I woke up and felt like changing direction and starting a new degree in IT!
I absolutely love reading and also enjoy photography, movies, travelling, and exploring new places. When I am not doing any of these things, I’m busy daydreaming about being a Jazz Saxophonist – which may just happen for me one day once I figure out how to play a Sax!